Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
4th Dimension have been providing high quality outdoor education and training to young people since 1987. As an Approved Activity Provider we are able to bring these years of experience to every expedition we run, and are able to expertly manage every element of your Bronze, Silver or Gold expedition.
Our friendly and professional staff are highly experienced and qualified, including Summer and Winter Mountain Leaders, Mountaineering Instructors and International Mountain leaders, as well as BCU Paddle sports coaches and MIAS Mountain Bike Leaders. They are experts in their respective fields and are able to provide the highest quality training and supervision for our groups.
4th Dimension are based in the beautiful Ashdown Forest, a perfect venue for training. Our team are familiar with a wide variety of expedition areas around the UK and overseas, so we are able to tailor your expedition package to suit you.
What We Offer
Our expedition package is fully comprehensive and individual – we will work with you to find dates, times and expedition venues that suit you. A standard package includes:
- Initial planning and discussions to decide your group size, needs, aims and a timeline for training and expeditions.
- Expert training and supervision from our highly experienced instructor team.
- Route planning guidance and support
- Training at our Sussex base, at school or in the expedition area to suit your needs.
- Equipment hire by arrangement (additional costs involved).
How To Get In Touch
4th Dimensions Duke of Edinburgh’s Award expeditions are headed up by our DofE Coordinator Levi Bianco.
You can get in touch with any of your expedition related queries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01342 811327
Contact us for more information.