The Positive Benefits of Outdoor Education
It is widely understood that outdoor activities have a huge contribution to make to the development of young people. Among these are:
- Independence and Responsibility
- Team work and leadership
- Cooperation with peers and adults
- Dealing with new and challenging situations
- Working together in an environment out of the classroom.
- Learning lessons which can be taken forward into later life.
In our experience children who do not necessarily relate well to the school environment are regularly outstanding in ours.